The idea for this type of edging started with a request by the National Trust to fit some steel edging in their property at Anglesey Abbey, Cambs.
Since then projects have been completed for properties from Woburn Abbey to small private gardens. We are able to travel to your location and have carried out works in places such as Raveningham (Norfolk), Bristol, London and Preston.
Soundweld’s steel edging has a number of advantages:
- Life expectancy of 40+ years
- Natural colour which is maintenance free
- Withstands the passage of heavy duty grass cutters and machinery
- Reduces the time needed to maintain a neat edge
- Bespoke installation (Cutting, forming and welding carried out to your specification on site)
- Site inspections available